Located in the Lone Tree Complex
24/7 access with membership
Staff onsite: M-F 5:30-10am & 2-7pm
407 E Rainbelt
Meade, KS 67864
||Basic + Class
||Basic + Class + Monthly Trainer Consult
|Family of 3
|Family of 4+
|Daily Per Person
Trainer Evaluation, Assessment & Fitness Plan : $50.00 One-time Charge
Why should you excercise? Exercise speeds up circulation. Sluggish circulation is the cause of much pain and discomfort which can be lessened or eliminated with exercise.
- Scientific evidence shows that exercise improves the function of all the internal organs and builds their strength.
It helps the organs and glands perform their jobs
healthfully & normally.
- One of the most important reasons for exercise is the fact that is ensures proper elimination of waste from the body.
Exercise removes lactic acids & other fatigue products from the body.
- Exercise creates demands. It breaks down tissues and with the help of improved circulation and proper eating, it builds new, stronger & healthier cells.
- Exercise provides diversion. Its stimulation of circulation purifies the blood which feeds the brain as well as other parts of the body, helping to keep the mind alert.
- Most exercise builds coordination, balance, control of all muscles, and quick reactions. It makes the entire body more responsive to the will and teaches the body to do the right thing in time of danger or unusual stress. Trained muscles often prevent accidents-possibly fatal ones.
- Progressive exercise is the best way to overcome injuries or physical deficiencies.
- Payment is due every 30 days
- No weekly or 1/2 month rates
- Rates can be pro-rated at $3.00 per day
- Membership dues may not be transferred to other members
Zumba is a fun and effective workout program that is combined with Latin and international music.
- Monday & Wednesday - 6:00pm
- Tuesday - 8:00pm
- Friday - 6:00 AM
- Instructor: Raygan Cabelloro, Certified Zumba Instructor